• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

MadMike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Check the Site Feedback section for important news regarding the future of the site.
    Reactions: 1 person
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    kkz I need my boobs...anyways onto a topic of seriousness are Official Threads carrying over?
    MadMike
    MadMike
    I doubt it. The site isn't actually connected to this site. I'll probably transfer over the content I created, and recreate some of the more popular ones, but that's about all I can do. Could use someone dedicated like you to start setting some up. =D
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Alright then.
    Mass Effect Trilogy "leaked" for PS4/XB1. Day-1 buy for me if true.
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Been thinking about getting the trilogy again. If true I think I'll wait for it on the PS4.
    MadMike
    MadMike
    Oh hey, I'm an annoying troll who likes to shit all over everyone else's gaming habits because I'm a narrow minded cretin.

Obviously I could never enjoy the exclusively current gen titles while also enjoying ports of my favorite games from last gen.
    Ordered a 64GB memory card and a silicone grip today. No turning back!
    akhi216
    akhi216
    Haha nice! I bet you have plenty of PS+ games for it.

On a side note a 64 GB card is a must for PS+ subscribers.
    MadMike
    MadMike
    Yeah, I don't have as many as I should, since I didn't start subscribing until October, but I still have a nice collection to hold me over for a bit. There are a few more games I would like, but they'll have to wait until I get paid.
    Rejoining the Vita owner's club very soon! Just need to decide if I want the slim or the original...
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    That's good new Giz I think you should go for 2000 model
    MadMike
    MadMike
    I am. I don't like the bezel around the screen, but everything else is an improvement, and it comes with BL2. Going to preorder one tomorrow I think. Two weeks is a long way away, though...
    Checked my download list. Apparently I own 47 digital games for a Vita that I don't have.
    akhi216
    akhi216
    You know you can always get a Vita with a payment plan at GameStop. They let you take as long as you want and put as much as you want whenever after the initial $5 you put on it. Which reminds me, I need to take advantage of that to get my Xbox One.
    akhi216
    akhi216
    Also, if you put the money down then decide that you don't want it anymore you can use the money for something else.
    MadMike
    MadMike
    I'm planning on picking up a new one next month, just waiting for the slim model so I don't have to import.
    Building a PC for a friend. $2600... Wish I had the money to spend that much on DotA2.
    MadMike
    MadMike
    He doesn't play anything but DotA2 and a bit of Hearthstone. He won't even try other games. At least DotA2 will look good at 1440p on his new $500 monitor.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    Fucking. Damn. $2600 for TWO. games? If I am investing that much money, I'd think about like... a year or two in advance. Like for example, if I wanted to play Watch Dogs which comes out precisely next month, I'd prepare for that. Or the biggest fall PC titles. Hey, it ain't my money, go ahead and burn your pocket.

(Not directed at you, MadMike.)
    MadMike
    MadMike
    I'd tend to agree. At least I'll have fun building it this weekend.
    Had an awesome Need for Speed video I wanted to save. Too bad the PS4's recording system doesn't work properly.
    Everything aside, What you said was pretty much the way it should have been said in the first place.
    The problem it went out of control was the way it was handled, as if "we do what we want, we don't care about you"
    Makes me feel that what I've done to the people who bash this site on other places has been very worth it.
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    Muphy, You, and Grover. You guys show understanding.
    MadMike
    MadMike
    The last month or so has been really stressful for the mod team. Try to cut Lethal (and the rest of us) some slack. He's been fighting for this site harder than everyone, and there's nothing any of us can do without support from Chris.
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    And I respect that, but bro. There's ways to handle the situation instead of acting like a penis and force people into accepting these changes. What I didn't like was the way is was presented. If it had been dealt with simplicity and understanding the thread wouldn't have lost control. It would have received more support than anything else.
    Gex: Enter the Gecko is coming to NA PSN tomorrow! Too bad I don't have a device that can play it...
    Trent
    Trent
    I'm quite excited about it. I never played it on the PSX, but I played the crap out of it on N64. Still have my cart, too.
    Lazerith
    Lazerith
    Never played gex, but hopefully this means we will see more PS1 classics on the PSN for the Vita... Still waiting for Spyro and Crash Bandicoot to become playable on the Vita in North America.
    Trent
    Trent
    We've been getting PS1 Imports and Classics pretty steadily for the past 3-4 weeks. Hopefully it keeps up. Gex: Enter the Gecko is a lot of fun.
    Watched Ender's Game tonight. The ending was painfully predictable, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
    MadMike
    MadMike
    I attempted to read the books on several occasions, but I just couldn't get into them. The writing is basic enough to adequately engage its targeted 'YA' audience, but ended up too boring and pedantic for me as a more experienced reader. It's a shame, because I'd really like to see more of Ender. Maybe I'll take one last crack at it.
    Lazerith
    Lazerith
    I enjoyed Ender's Shadow is good too. It really shows that Bean is significantly better than Ender, but wasn't as successful simply because of the circumstances.
    Jeccius
    Jeccius
    I read Ender's Game about 2 months ago when I heard the film was coming out; really gritty what they are put through. Got the film to watch later this week.
    Buckled and picked up Tomb Raider for PS4. Nothing else is coming out until Feb 25th anyways.
    Lazerith
    Lazerith
    Did you get it used and use the 20% off birthday coupon?
    MadMike
    MadMike
    Nah. It didn't officially release until a few days ago, and nobody had it used. Not too worried about it, I'm enjoying it so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…