• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Kuro Pit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watched Pacific Rim again on Blu-Ray. It was even better the second time. Such an awesome movie.
    Mr.AlsVita
    Mr.AlsVita
    Bought the Future Shop exclusive Steel Book (TM) edition. Be watching it soon.
    Caleb
    Caleb
    My brother has his copy on it's way. :) Glad to hear it's such a good movie!
    Got my first Grand Theft Auto game today. (GTA IV)
    Carlos
    Carlos
    Could've just bought GTAV.
    Lethal
    Lethal
    I hated GTA IV. GTA V is soooooooooooooooooooooo much better
    Despite the mixed reviews Elysium was actually pretty good. Just got back from seeing it.
    Just saw Star Trek Into Darkness. It was rather disappointing.
    Icealote
    Icealote
    Hmm.. "into darkness" was probably a hint lol
    Polar__Bear
    Polar__Bear
    Really? I just saw it and I enjoyed it, especially compared to Iron Man 3.
    Just saw Iron Man 3. I enjoyed it, though tbh i thought the ending was kinda disappointing. It was better then 2, but not as good as 1
    Wow. Final Fantasy XIII-2 is actually quite fun (which is surprising since XIII was awful). Really loving the soundtrack so far too.
    Just got back from seeing Oz the Great and Powerful. It wasn't without it's problems, but i enjoyed it more then i thought i would.
    I just watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It was okay. The animation, voice acting, ect were good, but the story was fairly weak.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    It's meant to feed the FF7 fanbase with regards to story. What happened after Midgar's downfall, what happened after the ending of FF7? And at the same time, it's also a tech demo of their graphical powerhouse.

Like, that motorcycle scene? That was so badass, I could watch it again and be impressed all over again. :)
    Kuro Pit
    Kuro Pit
    Yeah i really liked the action scenes
    Just got back from seeing The Last Stand. I liked it okay, but Arnold could've been in it more.
    Anyone else excited for Man of Steel?
    Yanikun
    Yanikun
    Not anymore, it looks nothing like Superman. They're giving it the Dark Knight treatment and it's simply not what Superman is. It looks cold, slow and pretentious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…