This patch brought many balancing, bug fixes, and fixed the WiiMote issues.
Full Patch Notes:
Wii U Specific Issues Addressed/Features
- Home Button Menu is now available in Multiplayer and Zombies when not in-game
- Send text messages from the lobby and friend list menus
- Wii Remote Changes
- Improved presets
- Buffed aim assist
- Wii Remote Bug Fixes
- Jittery movement
- Unable to turn when crouched/prone with a scoped weapon on Wii Remote
- Hybrid optic attachment stopped working after ADS on Wii Remote
- Guardian and Turret unmovable when weapon pickup option is set to inventory button
- Reticle disappearing during EMP
- Hunter Killer Drone does not fire in reticle direction
- Crash in Strike Force tutorial
- Lodestar score streak is hard to control (it now uses the control stick)
New Features & Feature Improvements
- Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
- Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
- Lowered HUD threshold for the “low health” overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
- Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.
- Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.
- Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.
- Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
- Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.
- Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
- Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
- Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.
- Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun’s maximum damage range.
- Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.
- Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight.
- Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.
- Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.
- Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.
- Manual sorting on League Teams removed as the results are now returned correctly.
- Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.
- Addressed multiple UI issues.
- Players can no longer earn credit towards a Prestige Equipment challenge through “friendly” flashbangs, concussions, and shock charges.
- Fixed Select Fire weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.
- Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, allowing XP.
- Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous Assault Shields.
- Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.
- Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two Assault Shields at the same time.
- Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.
- A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.
- Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
- Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.
- Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
- AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
- Warthog: reduced missile delay.
- Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
- Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.
- Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.
- Trophy System: increased range.
- All + Silencers: reduced range.
- All: reduced idle sway.
- M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, increased 4-hit kill range.
- Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
- SCAR: Increased 3-hit kill range. Maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
- SIG556: Penetration increased from medium to large, reduced burst delay, and maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
- MTAR: increased 3-hit kill range.
- SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- FAL OSW: increased hip spread.
- All: ADS in and out time reduced.
- SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.
- Executioner: increased medium range damage.
SOURCE: Call of Duty HQ